Privacy & Security
The personal information you provide will be treated in a file for NAME/LAST NAME whose aims are:
1. 1. To address requests raised.
1.2. Provide you with information about products and services of Wasaku, including, or in relation to such products, sending commercial communications by e -mail or any other means of electronic communication (like SMS ) and through making a phone call.
2. WASAKU, established in Calle Santa Maria 2, 5 º -1 . MALAGA 29015, as responsible for the file, undertakes to respect the confidentiality of your personal information and to ensure the exercise of your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by writing to the above address, or by sending a email to firstname.lastname@example.org, in both cases providing a photocopy of your national identity card or passport or other valid identification document. In case you decide to exercise these rights and that as part of the personal information you have provided and recorded e-mail stating we would appreciate that such communication was made specifically stating that circumstance indicating the email regarding the exercisers rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition.
1.We may collect information about your computer, including, where appropriate, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about how you browse our Web site.
2. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard disk.
3. Cookies help us to improve our Web site and to deliver a better and more personalized service . Specifically, we can:
1. To estimate usage numbers and patterns.
2. Store information about your preferences and customize our Website according to your individual interests.
3. Speed ??up your searches.
4. Recognize you when you return back to our site.